Classes to start 10/5 - Open House 10/4 5-7pm at Central Park Pavilion
to create the safest possible environment for our staff, dancers and families, while continuing to offer dance instruction with the presence of COVID-19
This document is designed to summarize our approach to dance classes beginning this Fall. It is not intended to be our approach for the dance season of 2020-2021, and will be impacted by the re-opening phase in which we are in as determined by the State. Changes to our existing plan will be communicated via email and Facebook before they occur.
What is changing???
· Smaller class size (no more than 10 dancers)
· Temperature Checks and hand sanitize at the front door
· Temporarily no parents allowed in the studio/lobby
· Cohort of classes to minimize sanitization between classes
· Class breaks to allow for sanitation between classes
· Encouraged hand hygiene
· Touchless Sanitation Stations
· Increased air exchange and opening windows when able
· In-class storage for belongings
· Increased sanitation frequency
· Increased staff training
**Rev 1-4 dancers to purchase their own dance prop bags ($20) which will stay at the studio. Will change for different seasons **
In-person dance classes at the studio starting Sept 28th
On-Line classes via ZOOM starting Oct 4th
· Bring a mask that is comfortable to wear and breathable. Multiple masks are recommended for longer or multiple classes, so students have access to a dry mask.
· Bring a water bottle from home. Use of the water dispenser in the lobby is discouraged at this time.
· Use the bathroom prior to arriving at the studio.
· Dancers Ages 3-4 that would require assistance with using the bathroom, we are strongly recommending they do not utilize as we will not be able to assist them
· If your dancer is taking in-person classes and can’t attend, your dancer will be able to take via ZOOM.
· Parents are asked to monitor their children for COVID-19 related symptoms.
· You are asked to self-monitor your dancer for COVID-19 related symptoms
· You are asked to take your child’s temperature each day before they attend class.
· Please let us know if your dancer has had any exposure
· See Resources page below for a link to the latest CDC symptom related information
· If you believe you or a member of your family was exposed to the virus, self-isolate, monitor your symptoms, and get tested
Please notify dance REVOLUTIONS if your child has suspected symptoms or confirmed positive diagnosis and keep them home from class a minimum of 10 days.
· Wear a mask whenever possible inside the studio building, Teachers will be mindful of giving students mask breaks during class.
· Maintain 6 ft. of distance between others whenever possible.
· Tape will be used as markers within the studio to assist with social distancing.
· Highly touched areas will be cleaned between classes
· If the bathroom must be used while at the studio, teachers will dismiss one at a time.
· Beginning – Adv Level dancers will wipe down bathroom after use with the wipes available in the bathroom
· Teachers, Assistants and office workers will wipe down bathroom after use
· Dance bag and shoes will all go in cubby’s inside studio
Are your customers raving about you on social media? Share their great stories to help turn potential customers into loyal ones.
· Students will collect their belongings and those in levels Beg – Adv will wipe off their cubby’s/chairs
· Teachers & Assistants will wipe down cubby’s after Ages 3-7 year old classes
Dancers will sanitize hands as they leave class